What we are doing to keep you safer
We are fielding a lot of questions from our patients and friends lately and with good reason.
Things have changed suddenly for us all and we’re seeing many different versions of the “facts”.
Of course as health professionals, we are staying on top of the science regarding the COVID 19 virus. And though there are some uncertainties as to how each state will handle things in the future, we do have a plan on how we are keeping our families and you safer.
We are currently still open
Here are some of the things we are doing.
1. We are making sure our team is healthy when they come to work, if not we are asking then to stay home.
2. If you have any symptoms of a cold or flu we are asking you to reschedule.
3. We are asking our patients to stay in their cars until their appointment for social distancing.
4. We are going to ask you several questions when we first bring you in about your health.
5. We will take your temperature with a non-contact thermometer.
6. We are following a strict sanitation protocol on all hard surfaces and providing one-time use items where ever possible.
7. Gloves are used in between each patient. We are following strict sanitizing protocols between each client.
Please let us know of any special concerns we are here to keep us all safe.
Here are a couple of things we are doing personally to stay safer.
Keeping our hands off our faces
This is the most important one if we are out in the world. You may have to remind yourself quite a bit, the average is 26 times an hour.
Get a clean tissue if you HAVE to scratch. The back of our hands or arms sounds good but we tend to touch those with our hands as well without notice.
COVID 19 can live on the cloth for a time frame so we don’t want to assume our sleeve is safe.
We work on getting an adequate amount of water. Being hydrated keeps our mucous membranes more slippery and this helps our body transport foreign objects into our stomach where our stomach acid kills a lot of it.
It just makes good sense. Getting dried out makes us more susceptible to all sorts of things.
So 2 days from now look for an email from us where we will debunk some of the COVID 19 myths.
Many of our patients have been coming in letting us know that they are so happy we are still open. Many patients are experiencing heightened tension in their body, along with stress. Adjustments help take physical and mental stress off the body, as well as keeping your body healthy overall.
We wish you and yours health in the coming weeks/months and we are here for you via email and or phone support call 561-445-2648. We will also offer free 15 minute phone/zoom video chat consultations with Dr. Elan if you need tips of how to stay healthy at home(ex. work station set up at home, stretching ideas). To schedule a free 15 minute phone/zoom video chat, click this link https://calendly.com/drelanschrier/phone-consultation
If you would like to unsubscribe from our emails, please click the highlighted unsubscribe button below.
Elan Schrier, DC
Schrier Family Chiropractic
315 NE 2nd Ave.
Delray Beach, Fl 33444