Class IV Laser Therapy
If you are suffering from a painful condition and are looking for a non-surgical and drug-free solution, our Class IV Laser Therapy may be able to help.
To learn more about Class IV Laser Therapy
Call today to schedule a free consultation
Laser therapy is growing in popularity as a way to reduce inflammation and decrease pain, and we offer this treatment on its own or in combination with other therapies to help get you feeling like your old self again. Get in touch with us today for a free consultation to learn more.
What is Class IV Laser Therapy?
Class IV Laser therapy is a therapeutic laser therapy treatment that helps to accelerate the repair of injured tissue, reducing inflammation and pain. Class IV lasers have more than 0.5 watts of power, and they often work well for treating problems that haven’t had success with other treatments. Laser therapy is often combined with other treatments like chiropractic adjustments for even better results.
Laser therapy doesn’t include any types of pain medication or surgical procedures, and there is no pain involved or scarring of the skin after the treatment. The photons in a Class IV Laser can penetrate deeper into the tissue and are absorbed by hemoglobin, melanin, and water, which helps facilitate the healing process.
Some of the issues we’ve had success treating with laser therapy include:
- Shoulder pain
- Back pain
- Neck pain
- Elbow pain
- Knee pain
- Wrist pain
- Foot pain
- Hip pain
- And more
Benefits of Laser Treatments
Class IV Laser therapy helps promote healing by addressing the underlying cause of your pain. The goal is not to simply mask the outward symptom of pain but to help resolve what is causing the pain. When you focus on the cause rather than the symptom, you will likely find long-term relief. When you have a laser therapy appointment, there is little to no downtime afterward and you can usually get on with your day like normal.
Some of the benefits of this unique treatment include:
- Relief of both acute and chronic pain – This enables you to bend, crouch, reach and perform regular daily activities easily and without discomfort.
- Improved range of motion and mobility in the affected area – When your range of motion is affected, it greatly affects your quality of life, so you will feel a lot like your old self again once
- The treatment is painless – There is no discomfort associated with laser therapy treatment.
- Reduces the need for pharmaceuticals – Laser therapy is a drug-free way to help eliminate your pain.
- It is non-invasive – No invasive surgical procedures and no risk of associated infections.
To learn more about the healing power of class IV laser therapy in Delray Beach, Boca Raton, Boynton Beach or any city in Palm Beach County, call us today at (561) 445-2648 to schedule a free consultation.