If you’re looking to rejuvenate your skin and turn back the hands of time, our aesthetic treatments may be just what you’ve been looking for. It’s no secret that time takes its toll on our skin and appearance, and if you still feel youthful on the inside, it only makes sense that you’ll want to look youthful on the outside.
Our PRP microneedling process can help eliminate some of those fine lines and wrinkles
Get in touch with us today to schedule a free consultation and learn more
Many people assume that microneedling is the same as getting injections, but that is not the case. It’s true that tiny needles are used to prick the surface of the skin, but that’s about as close as it comes to an actual injection.
The process goes like this:
- First, there is a consultation to discuss your aesthetic goals and find out exactly what you want to achieve with the treatment. This gives us a better understanding of the precise steps we need to take to get you the results you want. Once you identify the areas of need, a hyaluronic-based filler is used to give you a more youthful appearance.
- Next, we will create the platelet-rich plasma or PRP. We will draw a small sample of your blood and then place it in a centrifuge where it spins and the platelets are separated from the red blood cells. What’s left behind is highly concentrated PRP, which is what we use for the treatment. PRP microneedling helps boost collagen levels in your skin and improve blood flow to help get you results.
- The microneedling process is completed using the tiny needles on the targeted areas of your face. Most people report only feeling mild discomfort, if any, and the process will help to generate new tissue and allow you to reach your aesthetic goals.
We can treat several different issues and conditions with PRP microneedling, including:
- Wrinkles and fine lines on your face
- Surgical scars
- Acne scars
- Large pores
- Sun damage
- Uneven skin texture
- Wrinkle Reduction & Skin Rejuvenation
PRP microneedling is a quick and easy way to help reduce wrinkles and rejuvenate your skin. Whether you’re looking to smooth out the skin on your forehead, remove some wrinkles around your eyes or just regain the complexion you once had, this treatment can help make it happen.
Unlike many other conventional aesthetic treatments, PRP microneedling doesn’t require any harsh chemicals or highly invasive procedures to get results. You can have total peace of mind knowing that you’ve helped improve your appearance without any risky medical procedures or unproven treatments that could have caused you harm.
If you would like to learn more about our aesthetics in Delray Beach, Boca Raton, Boynton Beach, and any city in Palm Beach County call us today at (561) 445-2648 to schedule a free consultation. We will assess your situation and go over your options with you to get the results you need.